[FreeNX-kNX] Fw: More Trouble with NX 4 Client -> FreeNX

Chris chris at ccburton.com
Tue Oct 1 11:35:36 UTC 2013

----- Forwarded by chris burton/solar-system/local on 01/10/2013 12:32
-----

Nick

Hit a spam trap, so won't post to the forum . . . .

Your mail to 'FreeNX-kNX' with the subject

    [FreeNX-kNX] More Trouble with NX 4 Client -> FreeNX

The reason it is being held:

    Message is suspected to be spam

notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel

I'm not sure if there is a moderator, so I'm fowarding a copy direct to
your email