[FreeNX-kNX] Shadow Session fails to attach

chris at ccburton.com chris at ccburton.com
Fri Jun 28 08:30:02 UTC 2013

freenx-knx-bounces at kde.org wrote on 09/06/2013 17:16:45:

> Hi Chris,
>
> Sorry…missed out the nxnode file.  I’ve attached it to this reply.
>
> If I have an incorrect patch for nxnode, apart from editing nxnode
> what are my other options?

None unless you switch to centos

> Many thanks,
>
> Len

I sent you the patch last month !!!!,  after guessing at which nxnode you
are using.

Looking at your attachment I see I chose the correct nxnode to patch
against.
so
 . . .here's the patch again.

You need to:-

1/ Back up nxnode i.e  cd to whever they keep it.

         cp  nxnode   nxnode.original

2/ Save the attched nxnode.patch  file

3/ Apply the patch  with "patch < nxnode.patch"

4/ sync

5,6, 7/ and then try a few times whilst linux catches up with the new
nxnode