[FreeNX-kNX] Seamless / rootless session, allowing only certain application to start.

Kopra, Tom (NSN - FI/Espoo) tom.kopra at nsn.com
Wed Jan 23 14:14:26 UTC 2013

Ok, the ENABLE_ROOTLESS_MODE="1" is clear, thanks for the info. J

Basically I would appreciate any pointers on FreeNX versions in which
the nxacl is working and maybe how I can check if the nxacl is being
processed.

Maybe my version, even if it has nxacl but it does not seem to process
it. Do I need to enable it somewhere?

Also some example of how I can modify the session parameters, syntax
etc.

Thanks,

Tom