[FreeNX-kNX] Disable shared memory and shared pixmap

Julio Carlos Barrera Juez juliocarlos.barrera at grupoica.com
Tue Oct 30 14:13:38 UTC 2012

I'm using nxssh and nxproxy to establish NX sessions with a freeNX server. I use this basic startsession command:

startsession --link="lan" --imagecompressionmethod="-1" --type="unix-application" --shpix="0" --shmem="0" --application="xeyes" --encryption="0"

As it is shown, I want to disable shared memory and shared pixmap emulation (--shpix="0" --shmem="0"), but I get always this log when I start my nxproxy instance:

Info: Using shared memory parameters 1/2048K.

Why it is happening? I want to use a different local X server without this features and I want to disable both. How can I do it?

Thank you!