[FreeNX-kNX] FreeNX Resolution Won't Resize to Monitor Upon Resuming Session

Erk OwN-3m-All own3mall at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 23:40:02 UTC 2012

The geometry gets resized to the original client's resolution that
initiated the session.

Client shows this (I started the original session with a resolution of 1018
x 538 from my netbook --- trying to resume the session with my main
computer):

NX> 105 listsession --user="UserName" --status="suspended,running"
--geometry="1920x1200x32+render" --type="unix-gnome"

1000    unix-gnome        24 1018x538       Suspended

What log level should I set nxagent to?  Level 5?