[FreeNX-kNX] FreeNX Resolution Won't Resize to Monitor Upon Resuming Session

Erk OwN-3m-All own3mall at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 05:45:58 UTC 2012

Hey All,

I'm having a new problem with FreeNX on a fresh installation of Ubuntu
11.10.  I got it all compiled, and it's working properly.  However, when I
resume sessions, the remote session does not get resized automatically to
fit my monitor's native resolution on my Windows machines.  It
automatically resizes the resolution based on the client's resolution on
Ubuntu 10.04 servers, but not on my Ubuntu 11.10.  Any idea why?  I added
this line of code to my node.conf file:

COMMAND_START_GNOME='/usr/bin/nx-session-launcher-suid gnome-session
--session=classic-gnome'

But other than that, I don't think I've made any other changes.  How would
I make Freenx resize to the client's native resolution?