[FreeNX-kNX] cant get working remote printing

Eric Bazzana ebazzana at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 22:35:51 UTC 2012

Alastair, i have ENABLE_CUPS_SERVER_EXPORT = "1"  setted. But, as you say,
i have not set CUPS_SERVER in environment. There is an export in
nxnode.cmd_node_addprinter: CUPS_SERVER=$(node_cupsd_get_socket), and a
pair of evaluations in nxnode.node_start_applications. It seems that the
one in cmd_node_addprinter is missed, because cmd_node_addprinter is
completely executed.

thanks, Eric

On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 4:24 PM, Alastair Johnson <alastair at solutiontrax.com