[FreeNX-kNX] Patch to (re)-allow FreeNX shadowing of :0 (Local) sessions - ubuntu FreeNX and its derivatives

Marcelo Boveto Shima marceloshima at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 17:30:23 UTC 2012

You should fork

https://github.com/mshima/freenx-server/tree/f519e2ba8fe8f846fe2184bb12d238c233b0e1cd
This is a commit from 3 years ago it will contain only fixes and improvements.
Before the altlinux rework on logging.

You can browse the changelog for interesting patches for you.
You probably can find every patch available on the list on this log.
https://github.com/mshima/freenx-server/commits/master

Regards.