[FreeNX-kNX] Fw: Informations about Freenx

Stefan Baur newsgroups.mail2 at stefanbaur.de
Thu Jul 5 19:49:30 UTC 2012

Am 05.07.2012 21:43, schrieb Jean Milot:
> Hi,
>
> I have learnt about X2Go but i can't use it with loadbalancing and
> brocker....

Feel free to post a feature request over on the x2go-dev mailing list.
 From personal experience, the Devs are happy to add features that seem
useful enough to them, and even if they don't seem that useful to them,
they are available for paid development work as well. (I happen to be
one of their paying customers for a feature nobody could imagine to be
useful until it was there - a Citrix-like "published Application" mode.)

-Stefan