[FreeNX-kNX] PAM_RADIUS user authentication

chris at ccburton.com chris at ccburton.com
Wed Apr 11 12:29:23 UTC 2012

freenx-knx-bounces at kde.org wrote on 10/04/2012 19:53:01:

> correction- I do not need to run `nxserver --adduser`, but the user
> must exist on the freenx server. Is there any way around this?
>
> Jimmy

Even if you just want the vnc passthru which you were asking about
previously you still need a FreeNX user with an available home directory
for FreeNX, to hold the "options" file among other things in
/home/user/.nx/C-machine-display-session/ . .

The home directory can be on a network volume and you can use openldap for
the user profile  . . .