[FreeNX-kNX] OpenNX windows x FreeBX RHEL

fernando at lozano.eti.br fernando at lozano.eti.br
Sat Sep 24 21:48:51 UTC 2011

Hi,

Yes, I used the two "experimental" binaries. They were the only OpenNX
binaries I could find for windows anywhere, and aparently they were created
by Fritz himself.

And could not find how to contact Fritz.I know where the OpenNX site is,
but it has binaries only for Mac and Linux, not for Windows. :-(

So unless I am willing to learn how to build a mingw environment and
compile OpenNX myself, which is no easy task, I should forget about OpenNX?
[]s, Fernando Lozano