[FreeNX-kNX] Client side printing errors from remote linux workstation

Boris Savelev boris.savelev at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 19:30:14 UTC 2010

> if I test the cups configuration I get this:
> /usr/sbin/cupsd -t -c /home/lasersoft/.nx/cups/cupsd.conf
> /home/lasersoft/.nx/cups/cupsd.conf contains errors

Some distributions has CUPS without pidfile patch, so string in cupsd.conf like
> PidFile /home/lasersoft/.nx/cups/cupsd-real.pid
causes an error. Try remove this string from user cupsd.conf and try again.

/home/lasersoft/.nx/cups/cupsd.conf is result of generate function
node_cupsd_setup from nxnode. If my suggestion is true you can edit
this function for your CUPS.
--
Boris