[FreeNX-kNX] freeNX server crashed, no login

Florian Schmidt fschmidt at gmx.at
Wed Apr 28 07:31:04 UTC 2010

Hi,

this seems to be an older problem. From the information of your log-file I
assume you use an older version of freenx (HELLO NXSERVER - Version 2.1.0-72
OS (GPL, using backend: 3.2.0)).

I would suggest that you update to an newer Version of freenx and also
nx-libs (you use 3.2 current is 3.4). We use freenx currently in an larger
scale (currently 6 servers, 11 servers ordered, currently > 400 Users -
still growing) and don't notify these problems anymore (but as I remember we
also faced them some time ago when we used your freenx version).

Cheers,
Florian