[FreeNX-kNX] More than one app per user

Guillaume LUDWIG contact at gmli.fr
Sun Apr 25 20:14:07 UTC 2010

Hi,

I would like to do a really simple thing with freenx, but i'm stalled.

I have a (physical) server with freenx-server installed on it.
I would like to start two applications from it, with two different clients.

One client computer starts (for instance) the application 'kate', and the
other client computer starts the application 'dolphin'.

Both use the _same_ user.

1/ is it possible ?
2/ if so, could you give me the way to configure the server for that purpose ?

I've tried using ENABLE_ADVANCED_SESSION_CONTROL and adding 'add' before the
session name, but the second application starts on the first computer.

Without that, just by starting another client, the first one is closed and the
second retrieves the session.

(By the way, is it possible the share (as in desktop sharing) an application
between two clients ?)

Thanks in advance,
Regards.

Guillaume