[FreeNX-kNX] Problem installing freenx-server-0.7.3 (edited nxloadconfig and 'make install' fails)

onlinespending at gmail.com onlinespending at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 03:54:34 UTC 2010

OK, I was actually able to get it to work.  I commented out some lines
in nxsetup (check for root user, starting sshd (since it's already
running), and creating the nx user).  And now I have it working.  I can
give more detailed installation instructions for those who would like it.

Thanks,
Ben

>>> Ben