[FreeNX-kNX] Any ideas how to change proxy IP on Nomachine's Server?

Misha Koshelev misha680 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 22:46:43 UTC 2010

Thank you!

Misha

p.s. Attachment is at people.hnl.bcm.edu/misha/tmp/nx2.zip

---

Hopefully, this will help you track down the problem.

Looks like relevant syslog entry might be:
Apr 14 17:04:49 misha-i1525 NXNODE-3.4.0-11[18391]: DEBUG: Proxy IP: $res_node_ip:localhost, $res_node_realip:192.168.1.51 Logger::log nxnode 6167

There does not seem to be a proper parameter in node.cfg to change this IP. I am using:
#
# Specify hostname for the NX node.
#
#NodeName = "localhost.localdomain"