[FreeNX-kNX] Problem with close session

sergio garcia escriche sergei.garcia at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 10:06:52 UTC 2010

Hi ,
First thank you for your respones. Florian i try to open one session in a
windows machine and when is open i put the x and I selected disconnecting
and close the windows. when i try to  acces from the same windows machine
this show the same dialog box. I use the same configuration with two
sessions.

Ricardo i tried to install freenx in three diferents machines and this
machines are very new. I install freenx from launchad ppa. But one thing for
i obtain to show the dialog box with the options disconnect,terminate and
cancel i installed the client of the nomachine nx because if i didn't
install this it didn't appears the message box.

Thank you  very much

Sergio

2010/4/1 Florian Schmidt <fschmidt at gmx.at>

> Hi Sergio,
>
> please check if both clients use the same color depth. In your screenshot I
> see that the suspended session has a colordepth of 24bit. When the
> colordepth on the second computer is different (e.g. 16bit) NX doesn't allow
> you to reconnect the session. 24bit Linux colordepth and 32bit Windows
> colordepth are considered the same in freenx (at least since freenx 0.7.0).
>
> Cheers,
> Florian
>
> 2010/3/31 Ricardo Díaz Martín <oceanosoftlapalma at gmail.com>
>
> Sergio,
>>
>> When you try to log in from the other machine, the session you try to
>> connect is really opened or you closed on before in the first computer? I
>> show in your screen-shot session status is Not Available and it can means
>> maybe it's closing at the same time. Is the server a very old machine? Do
>> you have installed freenx from launchpad ppa? Did you try first NoMachine NX
>> Free on before?
>>
>> Maybe must to do a clean ubuntu 9.10 installation and after install freenx
>> from ppa and try again. I have done this with a lot of customers and always
>> works fine at the first.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Ricardo Díaz
>>
>> 2010/3/30 sergio garcia escriche <sergei.garcia at gmail.com>
>>
>>> Hi Ricardo,
>>>
>>> This is my situation. I have an Ubuntu 9.04 with Freenx Server, the NX
>>> client . The client that i use is in both operative systems(linux and
>>> windows). I found because don't show the dialog box when i put the close