[FreeNX-kNX] Cannot reconnect session after regular system update on OSX client

Florian Schmidt fschmidt at gmx.at
Thu Apr 1 08:48:31 UTC 2010

Hi,

I will try to reproduce the problem you mentioned today in my home-office. I
think you mean the MacOS X 10.6.3 Update? I haven't done it yet but it is
planned to be done today. Can't you only reconnect an existing session or is
it also impossible to create a new session on you server from this client?

Cheers,
Florian