[FreeNX-kNX] Freenx - Client side Windows printing

Edgar Sampson edgar at isoft.co.za
Mon Sep 28 10:04:07 UTC 2009

Thanks for the reponse,

I checked the running cups servers under my KDE session which is pointing to:

homedir/.nx/session/cups/cupsd.conf

printers.conf under the above directory also lists my printer but none of the Linux  printing utilities do. Instead it lists the printers which I created under cups on the server.

Regards,

Edgar