[FreeNX-kNX] Fwd: Re: NXClient fails to connect with authentication failed for user.

Dion Moult dion at thinkmoult.com
Sat Sep 26 17:12:42 UTC 2009

After some tweaking I find that I need passwordauthentication to be set to yes
in sshd_config. I wonder if it's possible to use NX with both NX's key and my
own encrypted-with-passphrase key for my user account (as opposed to system
user+pass)?

(and correct me if I'm wrong, but this applies only to NX - as long as I have
an id_dsa in my .ssh/ folder whenever I try to ssh in directly to my user it
would ask for my passphrase?)