[FreeNX-kNX] Fwd: Re: NXClient fails to connect with authentication failed for user.

Jeremy Wilkins wjeremy at shaw.ca
Sat Sep 26 16:56:23 UTC 2009

I don't know if this is relevant, but I am curious if there may be a
difference from using the ip:
ssh -v -p 443 dion at 127.0.0.1
or the host name:
ssh -v -p 443 dion at localhost
on your machine?  Sometimes the ip and host names are treated differently.
I have run into this on more than one occasion.  Sometimes it can be
firewall rules related.