[FreeNX-kNX] Blank screen after terminated session

Jonathan Bayer jbayer at regiscope.com
Thu Sep 24 20:17:01 UTC 2009

Hi,

I have the Free-nx server installed on a CentOS 5.3 Xen system.  I also
downloaded and installed the free NoMachine client.

When first starting up the CentOS server, the NoMachine client attaches
to the server and displays the desktop nicely.  I then click the little
x (running the client on a Linux box), and click the Terminate button.

I then try to start it again, but now I get a blank screen.  This is
totally repeatable, the only way to get FreeNX to work is to reboot the
CentOS server, which will be unacceptable in a production environment.

I tried restarting the freenx server, no luck.

JBB