[FreeNX-kNX] cut and Paste between WIndows an Linux

Daniel Spannbauer ds at marco.de
Wed Sep 16 06:30:35 UTC 2009

Stefan Bauer schrieb:
> Daniel Spannbauer schrieb:
>> I'm using FreeNX 0.5.0-25 with NX-1.5.0-73. Client is NXclient 3.3.0-6.
>> I can cut in Linux and Puste in Windows, but not from Windows to Linux.
>
> Just as a side note you might always know. Simply marking somethin
> on windows is not enough to copy it like in linux.

I know that. And simply marking is sometimes also not enough on Linux (kde).

Bite I marked it, right-click an copy. But this don't work.

Regards

Daniel

--
Daniel Spannbauer                         Software Entwicklung
marco Systemanalyse und Entwicklung GmbH  Tel   +49 8333 9233-27 Fax -11
http://www.marco.de/                      Email ds at marco.de
Geschäftsführer Martin Reuter             HRB 171775 Amtsgericht München