[FreeNX-kNX] Feature #4717 - Script execution on server event

Alexander Todorov alexx.todorov at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 14:24:21 UTC 2009

chris at ccburton.com wrote:

> Do you want this before or after starting the X window system ??

I have no idea. I personally need only USER_SCRIPT_AFTER_SESSION_CLOSE but the
feature request lists after session start as well. NoMachine NX server has
several more events, I'm not sure if we want those implemented. I've tried a
quick hack but it didn't work quite well.

What do folks think. Is it worth to implement all user script events which are
in the NoMachine node.cfg or just leave the after session start/close ones?

Thanks,
Alexander.