[FreeNX-kNX] Feature #4717 - Script execution on server event

Alexander Todorov alexx.todorov at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 09:36:15 UTC 2009

Hi all,
I've found this issue which is not yet supported by FreeNX. My setup is
dependent on UserScriptAfterSessionClose and I'd like to contribute a patch to
make script execution possible (at least in some events).

Is there any documentation about the inner workings of freenx? Can you tell me
which bash script is executed first, which second, etc. so I can figure out
where to stuff my code? Any pointers are welcome.

Thanks,
Alexander.