[FreeNX-kNX] Fwd: Root keyboard mapping

chris at ccburton.com chris at ccburton.com
Tue Oct 20 17:26:40 UTC 2009

Fausto Lombardi <faulomba at gmail.com> wrote on 20/10/2009 14:00:01:

> Anyone have this problem?!'!?!

I don't, so it's not somethink I've come across.

Mind you I never log in as root, in fact non of my roots can log in at
all, even if I hadn't set random passwords.

Have you looked in the options files to see what keyboard the accounts
think they're using.

find /root/.nx /home/anotheraccount/.nx -name options -type f -exec cat {}
\;|tr "," "\n"|grep eyboard

root sometimes has its own copies of various files . . .

http://openfacts2.berlios.de/wikien/index.php/BerliosProject:FreeNX_-_FAQ