[FreeNX-kNX] Guest connections

Marcelo Boveto Shima marceloshima at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 11:42:53 UTC 2009

Most of the code is ready on the launchpad freenx-team bzr.
I already made it work with a modified version of gdm-guest-session.

Take a look at:
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/%7Efreenx-team/freenx-server/teambzr/revision/82
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/%7Efreenx-team/freenx-server/teambzr/revision/83
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/%7Efreenx-team/freenx-server/teambzr/revision/84

You should enable it:
ENABLE_GUEST_LOGIN="1"

Create a suid nxnode with the guest uid:
COMMAND_GUEST_LOGIN="/usr/lib/nx/guest/nxnode"

And create the script that starts the session:
COMMAND_GUEST_X_SESSION="/usr/share/gdm/guest-session/Xsession custom"

I think thats it. But not sure.

Hope this helps
Regards.