[FreeNX-kNX] Previous error "xrdb: Can't open display ':1000'" returns

Urs Beyerle urs.beyerle at env.ethz.ch
Wed May 13 18:03:31 UTC 2009

Hi,

Are you using the freenx and NX RPMs from my repo
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home://beyerle://NX/openSUSE_11.1/
?

I use these RPMs on opensuse i386 and KDE 3.x. No problem so far.

Can you check if you have some old lock files for display :1000 and
remove them

/tmp/.X1000-lock
/tmp/.nX1000
/tmp/.X11-unix/X1000

I will see if I can test the RPMs on a KDE4/x86_64 system.

Cheers,

    Urs