[FreeNX-kNX] Does freenx inherit client window behavior?

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 15:08:08 UTC 2009

I regularly suspend Linux Gnome desktop sessions and reconnect,
switching between Windows and Mac NX clients and it seems like there are
some subtle behavior differences that don't always stick to the right
client.  For example, normally when running from the Windows client a
click on any exposed portion of a window will bring it to the front and
give it the focus, but on the Mac I generally have to click on the
window title bar.  Is this normal and is there a bug that causes it to
sometimes retain the wrong behavior when switching clients?

Also, is it normal for only the Mac NX client to be able to resize the
window and the underlying desktop?  In Windows it seems to snap to the
available space and resize accordingly when connecting from machines
with different monitor resolutions, but can't resize afterwards. Is that
  a restriction of the windows client or have I missed a configuration
option?

--
   Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell at gmail.com