[FreeNX-kNX] Problem with legacy app xclearcase (XListFonts or font handling maybe)

Florian Schmidt fschmidt at gmx.at
Sat Jun 13 11:57:35 UTC 2009

Hi,

which Version of NX libaries do you have? nx-3.3.0-16 -> should be the
latest.

@Lars Hecking: Yes this patch is included like most of the patches on the
launchpad site from Marcelo. My freenx package is latest svn + most of the
patches here on the mailing list. Also nx is compiled for RHEL4/RHEL5 in
Version 3.3.0-16 for x86_64. The packages are used in our company as default
and are tested as stable. The will be availabe somewhere in the next days
and I will put the link here on the list.

I currently tested during our downtime xclearcase over nx and I only get
some font warnings but nothings crashes and also the zooming in the version
browser works.

The ClearCase Version is 7.0.1.4 for Linux.

Cheers,
Florian