[FreeNX-kNX] FreeNX in Fedora 10

Jim mickeyboa at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 31 19:32:09 UTC 2009

Simon Gao wrote:

> On Saturday 31 January 2009 09:25:41 Jim wrote:
>
>> FC10/KDE
>>
>> nx-3.2.0-31
>> freenx-0.7.3-11
>> nxclient-3.3.0-6  (NoMachine)
>>
>> The client.id_dsa.key
>>
>> Has to be taken from Server and put on Client,  Correct ?   (The only
>> place I can find key is in /etc/nxserver/)
>>
>> Where just exactly is this key in FC10 Server box and where does it go
>> on a FC10 Client box.
>>
>> I'm totally confused on reading all these Google listings.
>>      Were you helped on this list with your FreeNX problem?
>>     Then please write up the solution in the FreeNX Wiki/FAQ:
>>
>> http://openfacts2.berlios.de/wikien/index.php/BerliosProject:FreeNX_-_FAQ
>>
>>          Don't forget to check the NX Knowledge Base:
>>                  http://www.nomachine.com/kb/

You can also check in /var/lib/nxserver/home/.ssh.

1. The key there is named authorized_key , is that correct ?

For NX client, you just need to import the host key in client.id_dsa.key

2.  How ? , and To what PATH in client must client.id_key be put ?

3.  I will also be connecting to other servers with this one Client ,
how do I treat the key that is generated by extra Servers, into this
this one client.

Thanks for your help