[FreeNX-kNX] GNOME looks bad using FreeNX or Nomachine NX in Ubuntu Jaunty?

Jo-Erlend Schinstad joerlend.schinstad at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 01:30:51 UTC 2009

No, the font size is just one of many things. When I change themes,
the window decorations change, but the controls do not. The panels are
also "unthemed".

However, it seems I'm suddenly not able to reproduce this anymore on
any of my machines. It's very strange. I've had this problem for a
couple of days. I'm going to have to have a closer look at this. I
thought everybody would have experienced this :)