[FreeNX-kNX] FreeNX - Odd bug in Arch linux version ? After reboot login fails a random number of times ?

yossarianuk morgancoxuk at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 11:54:10 UTC 2009

Hi.

Still having the same issues

I tried adding the following lines to the init script.

mkdir -m1755 /tmp/.X11-unix/
nxserver --cleanup
nxserver --start

Same thing occurs.. - its normally on the 4th login attempt I get in  -
After I get in it is 100% fine until next reboot.

The 1st error is different to the 3 (or more) others - i.e the nxclient
message is slightly different.

After setting SESSION_LOG_CLEAN=0  I have seen the following

[root at winwinwinwin yossarian]# cat
/home/yossarian/.nx/F-C-winwinwinwin-1000-2EEE03F57CDE5A5295F5B8E24F656371/session
$DISPLAY is not set or cannot connect to the X server.

xrdb: No such file or directory
xrdb: Can't open display ':1000'
$DISPLAY is not set or cannot connect to the X server.

After the 4th-5th attempt it works fine ???