[FreeNX-kNX] Nx can't create new sessions

Spiro Stathakis spiro.stathakis at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 11:32:47 UTC 2009

Hi
Thanks for the reply. Before I received your mail I
did a :

nxsetup --install --setup-nomachine-key --clean --purge

which re initialised my environment. I can now
create a new session to the host machine but
having problems getting the load balancing
feature to work.

It looks like key issues as I get a password
box with green and blue bars. So trying to work
out what bits of the setup are not happy.

Cheers,

Spiro