[FreeNX-kNX] Load Balancing leaving unconnectable sessions

Mario Becroft mb at gem.win.co.nz
Thu Aug 13 14:56:44 UTC 2009

Matthew Richardson <M.Richardson at ed.ac.uk> writes:

> It looks like we're currently using nx 3.2.0-8, so I'll try upgrading
> this to the latest version from nomachine to see if that makes any
> difference.

Definitely upgrade.

The first patch I posted is almost certainly not relevant, but the
second one might be. It would do no harm to apply the second one, or
both. Even if it does not fix this problem, it will prevent other
potential problems.

Haven't been through your diagnostic output in detail, but my approach
to diagnosis would be to first find out whether nxagent itself is stuck,
or whether freenx is just not logging the user in properly.