[FreeNX-kNX] Odd login problems...

jhonyl jhonyl at netscape.net
Fri Sep 19 16:24:03 UTC 2008

Hi,

After power failure the sessions that were open when the power went
out, still have some information stored on disk about their existence,
however they do not exist, and so when trying to resume them up on
login, there is a failure. There are two ways to handle it, first the
user who can't log in may be able to terminate his own session via the
nxclient interface, or the administrator can open an xterm and run :

$ nxserver --force-terminate *

to terminate ALL sessions and remove their info.

Running:

$ nxserver

will give you more options if you don't want to terminate all sessions.

Hope this helps :S