[FreeNX-kNX] Is there a loadbalancing HOWTO?

jhonyl jhonyl at netscape.net
Sun Oct 19 12:50:46 UTC 2008

Suggestion: I think the first step would be to post a message with the
right topic. I was going to post it, but then I thought that may be I
shouldn't surprise Terje with this, so I post it here instead for
consideration:
Subject: FreeNX wiki wants YOU !
Greetings,

 Terje has made a nice PDF document which can be used to start a wiki.

If YOU understand wikis, and YOU have time to
insert this document into a wiki, then YOU can do it !

FreeNX wants YOU !

The PDF document:

http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/freenx-knx/attachments/20080519/ce753403/attachment-0001.pdf

Which was first posted in this mail:

http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/freenx-knx/2008-May/007059.html

How is that?

PS. I understand that one of the problems is that the current wiki site
is not operating well. So finding a new wiki site would probably be one
of the tasks.