[FreeNX-kNX] Shadow session crach is client destop size is set to "available area"

jhonyl jhonyl at netscape.net
Sun Oct 12 00:38:10 UTC 2008

Hi,
For me on some sessions it shadows with success, and on the other I see
the M! and
then the window disappear.

In log:
-------------
/usr/NX/bin/nxagent: /usr/NX/lib/libpng12.so.0: no version information
available (required by /usr/NX/lib/libXcompext.so.3)

and:
Xlib: No protocol specified

Error: Aborting session with 'Failed to connect to display ':1008''.
So I guess that there is no version information in libpng12.so.0 or
something :S

Anyway, when it do work, if I set the desktop size to custom and choose
a size,
save, and then change back to "as on server", when it connects, it is
with the size
of the custom (grayed out) setting, and the image inside is scaled
(down) to fit the
small window.