[FreeNX-kNX] freenx - mode aplicattion - mode desktop

Joseba amilodeb at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 19:18:55 UTC 2008

First, hello, and sorry for my bad english.
I use freenx 0.7.1 and a client of nomachine.

With the client, i can connect to server freenx and execute the desktop
(gnome, kde, ...) or, i can connect to server freenx and execute one
aplicattion (i.e. abanq --> fllite) without the desktop, but, the client
decides.

The question:

- how i can configure this in the server freenx, and limit rights of
user/client? (in node.conf?)

Thx. in advance !