[FreeNX-kNX] Cant establish vnc session

Makurin Roman drolyk at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 20:13:17 UTC 2008

Hi All!

I have freenx installed on fedora 9. For now I can create new sessions
with freenx. But I want to connect to existing session via vnc+freenx.

Im gnome user, therefore I preferd vino-server to others. I can connect
to it with vncviewer, but when trying to connect with nxclient, I`ve got
an error message form vncviewer(?):

unable connect to socket: Connection refused (111).

Software on server side:

nx-3.2.0-27.fc9.i386
freenx-server-0.7.2-8.0.1.fc9.i386
vnc-4.1.2-31.fc9.i386

on client side:
nxclient-3.2.0-14.i386
vnc-4.1.2-31.fc9.i386

On server side I don`t have /etc/nxserver/node.conf

There is no firewall on server as well as on client.

What I need to do to be able to establish vnc connection over freenx.

Thanks
--
If you think of MS-DOS as mono, and Windows as stereo,
 then Linux is Dolby Digital and all the music is free...