[FreeNX-kNX] Loadbalance only works with random mode

Simon Gao Simon.Gao at schrodinger.com
Fri Aug 22 23:57:28 UTC 2008

Hi,

I am having problem with setting up FreeNX loadbalance using
"round-robin" mode. If I chose anything other than "random", then
nxclient connects to the server directly instead of routing to the
machines in the load balancing pool.  So loadbalance only works with
"random".  This occurs to 0.7.2 and 0.7.3.

These are the changes I made to the stock node.conf file.

ENABLE_SSH_AUTHENTICATION="1"
LOAD_BALANCE_SERVERS="192.168.x.x 192.168.x.x"
LOAD_BALANCE_ALGORITHM="round-robin"

Where should I check for this problem?

Simon