[FreeNX-kNX] Load Balancing

Florian Schmidt fschmidt at gmx.at
Wed Aug 6 05:44:30 UTC 2008

Hi,

I have also done such a high availability through two master server using a shared IP address and ha linux (heartbeat packages). The setup is rather easy but still when one node goes down all users have to reconnect there session. I would prefer a possibility to really tell the client to connect to a certain server. Does anyone knows if such a thing is possible in the commercial version?

Cheers,
Florian
-------- Original-Nachricht --------