[FreeNX-kNX] FreeNX in Fedora 7 refuses to work

Alastair Johnson alastair at solutiontrax.com
Wed Sep 26 21:21:14 UTC 2007

The Fedora setup procedure is described in detail here:
	http://fedoranews.org/contributors/rick_stout/freenx/
For FC7 follow the FC5 instructions. You shouldn't need to touch nxsetup as
the RPM does it for you.

I suggest you completely uninstall freenx and nx before following the above.
Since you've done so much it _might_ take a bit of manual cleanup before the
reinstall. If it doesn't work out of the box with the instructions above then
see the FAQ for instructions on turning on logging:
	http://openfacts.berlios.de/index-en.phtml?title=FreeNX_FAQ/Problem_Solving
Post the logs and we can probably work out what's going on.