[FreeNX-kNX] how to disable freenx clipboard synchronization?

Ugur Aslan ugur at uguraslan.net
Tue Sep 18 09:40:15 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I have moved from nxserver free edition to freenx. Because there is a
limitation about concurrent user number (Only two users can connect at
the same time). Actually, I do not know, whether or not same limitation
exists for freenx? Because as far as I know, freenx uses Nomachine
provided libraries.

Second and the main question is, how can I disable freenx clipboard
synchronization as I do with nomachine's nxserver. I have found that, if
I write "clipboard=no" to "options file", clipboard synchronization is
disabled. But I have only /etc/nxserver/node.conf as a configuration
file. Where do I have to add "clipboard=no" parameter?

Can you help me about this?

Thanks.
Ugur Aslan