[FreeNX-kNX] able to connect from windows but not linux

Alastair Johnson alastair at solutiontrax.com
Mon Sep 10 07:15:52 UTC 2007

On Monday 10 September 2007, Philip Baltar wrote:
> I managed to get the server running and I am able to connect to it from a
> windows client.  However, my linux (Fedora 7) client doesn't work.
> According to the session log, it works alright, then suddenly quits:

Server side logs please. They will tell us much more about what's going on.
See the FAQ for how to enable this:
http://openfacts.berlios.de/index-en.phtml?title=FreeNX_FAQ/Problem_Solving

Some info about what versions of the nx libs and freenx are running, what
linux distro and version, whether it's 32 bit or 64 bit and so on would also
be useful.