[FreeNX-kNX] FreeNX connection problem

Alastair Johnson alastair at solutiontrax.com
Fri Oct 19 18:35:59 UTC 2007

On Friday 19 October 2007, John Medway, Rim Semiconductors wrote:
> It was actually incorrect permissions on a couple of the files in
> /etc/nxserver.
> I forgot that I had to fix that on the previous machine, too. Whoever's
> done the packaging for Fedora seems to have not gotten that right.

Which version of Fedora, which files, and what was wrong with the permissions?
I've been using the Fedora packages since before they went into the official
repos, and since they've always worked without changing permissions for me
(multiple machines, recently with x86_64 too). If we can verify the problem
we should be able to get it fixed.