[FreeNX-kNX] Vmware

Paul van der Vlis paul at vandervlis.nl
Sat Nov 24 13:46:50 UTC 2007

Hello,

I have tried to install Windows XP in VMware on a machine what uses
FreeNX. The installation works fine till I install the VMware drivers,
after that i get a "signal 11" and XP crashes. I installed 2 times, and
both the same problem. Is VMware's driver not-compatible with FreeNX?

If yes, does somebody know which part of the driver is not compatible?
(mousedriver, videodriver).

Or is here somebody who uses VMware with XP and driver without any
problems with FreeNX? Please tell.

I am using FreeNX 0.60, NXclient 1.5.0-113, VMware workstation 5.5.5,
NXserver version 1.5.0-60 OS GPL.
The thin-client is very minimal (Thinstation 2.2).

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.

--
http://www.vandervlis.nl/