[FreeNX-kNX] Problem with using Emacs via FreeNx: font

YouJun Hu yjunhu at mail.ustc.edu.cn
Sat Nov 24 09:10:26 UTC 2007

The following question had been raised by Dave at 2007-9-5.
However it seems unclear to me what the solution is.
Apologies for the same question being asked again and thank you for your time
spent on reading this.

I'm using Debian GNU/Linux and Win XP and the nomachine client.
I haven't been able to use GNU Emacs over the freenx connection
---the fonts are not set correctly,
so all I see are rectangles instead of letters.
(I haven't use any Font server)
Could anyone kindly show me how to solve this problem.

Many thanks,
YouJunHu