[FreeNX-kNX] Native window icons on MS-Windows

Stephan Schnitzer sschnitzer at gmx.net
Tue Nov 20 20:52:17 UTC 2007

I tried www.nomachine.com/testdrive.php, that works fine.
Next I tried to use the "NX Free Edition" and copied the FreeNX binaries
into /usr/NX/bin.
This also worked fine.

The problem seems to be caused by my self-compiled files (from the NX
Sources).
Perhaps the source code from Nomachine lacks this feature?

I could live with the solution to use the precompiled files from Nomachine.
Does anybody know if there are licensing issues?
Can I use binaries from "freeware" that is limited to 2 concurrent
connections with those binaries that cause the limitation replaced by
GPL programs?

That was the main reason I prefered to compile it myself.

Thanks and best regards,
Stephan Schnitzer