[FreeNX-kNX] Can not start cups server

Prakash Velayutham prakash.velayutham at cchmc.org
Mon Nov 12 12:07:46 UTC 2007

Hi Michael,

I am not completely positive about this, but this is what I have
learnt. CUPS 1.2 removed a feature called usermode cupsd daemon and I
think that is what is causing this.

I had the same issue. But after I moved NXClient to a SuSE-10.0 system
with CUPS 1.1, this started working without problems. I am still
investigating this to see if there is some other reason for this.

Prakash